Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

A special thanks to my friend, Erin, for letting me steal this!

1. Where did you go to college?
Kennesaw State University...home of the HOOTY HOO Owls!

2. What did you study?
Early Childhood Education

3. Was college really all that it was cracked up to be?
The social aspect of it was all that and more!

4. How far were you from home?
About an hour...perfect distance!

5. Did you have the same roommate all four years?
Out of my 4 years living on campus, I lived with 2 girls from "Disgusta" Ga (1 year), one crazy Puerto Rican who I absolutely love (all 4 years), two beautiful Colombians (3 years), and a Brazilian (one year). I learned more from them than I ever knew I could. Te quiero mucho!!!!!

6. Where did you order food from at 2am?
Order, no. Waffle House visit, yes.

7. Did you date in college or were you tied down?
Tied down, dated, all of the above.

8. Funniest drunk college moment?
...

9. Did you make it to class on time?
Shamefully, no. I was a constant 5-10 minutes late to every class my first 2 years. I got a little more responsible as the "teacher" side kicked in.

10. What was your favorite class in college?
I really loved one of my Literature classes...don't remember the name of it. I do remember that we read Dante's Inferno...those 9 levels of Hell...geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment